All of our educational workshops at 360 Education are delivered by our director, Nath Fernandes who is a NCFE qualified Life Coach and are based upon our core values of boosting confidence and to promote understanding thus forming focal points to explore through creative activities. These two values combined enable us to enhance participants knowledge through our workshops whether it be boosting ones self-esteem or increasing understanding of disability allowing better communication to be created.
We offer the following workshops:
– Anti-Bullying – What forms the foundation of bullying? We explore coping strategies in addition to conflict resolution.
– Cyber-Bullying – Delving into the reasons why an individual may decide to bully in this way in addition to exploring strategies aimed at, not only how to employ coping measures, but ultimately how to resolve conflicts that have arisen as a direct result.
– Mental Health – Childrens Mental Health has become centre stage in recent years, we share personal experiences to explore the underlying reasons in addition to discussing coping strategies.
– Mind Mapping – Mind Mapping is a useful revision technique for students to adopt and has been proven to improve memory and creativity through visualisation and short keywords as opposed to conventional methods. During a Mind Mapping< workshop, we unravel the secrets to creating an effective Mind Map through hands on activities including keyword generation and prioritisation.
– Self-Esteem – We delve into various strategies based upon personal experience for participants to use in a variety of settings whether it be passing exams or social interaction.
– Study Skills – During this workshop, we identify various learning styles that assist with exam preparation whether it be visual or kinaesthetic for to assist students in deciding which is the best method for them. We then delve into strategies that students can adopt to manage their time effectively in terms of revision or even during completing coursework.
Our cost structure has been proven to match most schools budgets with each workshop costing £100 for a maximum of 60 minutes and discounts available for multiple bookings. We do ask that travel and accommodation (if necessary) expenses are covered. We also offer a flat day rate of £500 for a maximum of 5 workshops or a half day rate of £275 (travel fees may apply).
On a tight budget? We can provide all our workshops via Zoom.